Monday, May 11, 2009

Mother's Day

We had a fantastic Mother's Day together! The fun started on Saturday. We had a lovely tea party at WHBC, where my parents go to church. We got to eat sandwhiches, fruit, tea and deserts. :) My baby sister, Caitlyn was there.

My baby girl, Shelbi enjoyed playing shy with her spoon. :)

My baby Carli and her happy smile.
My mom, my heroin finally sitting down to enjoy some time after helping to get the pary started.
My lovely Grandma Betty enjoying a purple flowered cupcake. (She loves everything purple.)
Mommy's Special Day continued on Sunday. We headed to Brook's parents house for a pool party. The girls played on the steps, while I sat with my feet in the water... until Carli tried to swim (though she doesn't know how) off the steps. So I ended up getting soaked to my waist in my jeans helping her back onto the steps. *SCARY!* Swim lessons start this afternoon. :)
Then off to my mom's house to spend time with my mommy. The kids played hide-and-seek, or "hide-'em" as my niece, Ariel, says while we adults played Sequence. We had a lot of fun spending quality time together with Mom and Grandma Betty.
I hope everyone else had as great a Mother's Day as I did. :)

1 comment: